The Science of Happiness:
research based tools to boost wellbeing and resilience – event by Happiness Academy
Have you ever wondered about what really makes you happy?
What are some of the scientifically proven ways to positively impact our level of happiness?
Why do we sometimes miss out to have more engagement, presence and enjoyment in our life…and how to avoid that trap?
How can we, with small and simple tools and techniques, build in more happiness and joy into our days?
In this 2h long positive psychology event we will explore all these topics in an engaging and interactive way.
You will leave with better understanding of what are true sources of your happiness and with many practical ideas, tools, tips and tricks on how to infuse a bit more of happiness into your everyday life and work.
Location: Impact hub Zagreb, Vlaška ulica 70E
Price: 50 hrk (early bird: 40 hrk for payments until 30th of May)
Trainer: Mirna Smidt
- you will learn what are scientifically confirmed sources of happiness
- you will develop deeper understanding about which elements impact your happiness
- get new ideas and practical ways to boost your happiness and positivity
- you will learn how to introduce more mindfulness in your life and how it relates to happiness
- you will develop more capacity for enjoyment and presence through mindfulness and gratitude
- you will discover a set of tools that are, according to the science of happiness, effective at boosting our moods, emotion and happiness, that you can use with yourself or others
- you will explore how to have more flow and engagement in your life
- you will discover which of the tools works best for you personally
- You will leave the event equipped with practical methods and techniques for building up your own level of happiness.
Join us to bring in more satisfaction and mindfulness, more flavour to your life, and deeper connections with people around you.
Get your tickets here:
About trainer & Happiness Academy:
Mirna Smidt is an interpersonal skills trainer and coach, specialising in positive psychology training and interventions, and a founder of Happiness Academy.
One of the first people in Europe holding a Masters of Applied Positive Psychology from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, she is combining her academic knowledge with applied experience from 10+ years in a successful corporate career in advanced technologies in Cisco.
Being a certified trainer since 2008, she is also an NLP Master practitioner and holds a range of coaching and training related certifications.
Mirna lives in Croatia but works internationally with organisations and individuals in several European countries.
Absolutely in love with her work and positive psychology, Mirna brings a depth of knowledge, energy and enthusiasm in all of her workshops.
Apart from training, she loves travelling, adventures and outdoors sports.
Read more about Mirna at Happiness Academy page
Join us on this journey to find more satisfaction in everyday life!
P.S. Happiness is contagious, so bring your friends along 😉