2 courses starting in September, applications opening in August:
As you (probably) know, International Week of Happiness at Work is happening in the third week of September every year.
Although this year’s event is finish, you can still grab webinar recordings!
Here are this years’s topics:
- The 6 foundations of wellbeing at work
- Flow for the team: where performance meets employee satisfaction
- Practical tips & tools for team wellbeing that you can implement straight away
Curious to know when we launch new workshops and materials?
In our monthly newsletter, we send news about events but also great materials and articles from positive psychology.
Happiness Academy vision and mission
Happiness Academy Vision
Happiness Academy’s vision is to inspire and empower all people in having a fulfilled, happy and joyful life and building meaningful, loving relationships with the self and others, while actively contributing to the world.
Happiness Academy Mission
At Happiness Academy, we educate, empower and inspire individuals to build more fulfilling and happy lives and moments.
We do so through activities in three areas:
• Designing and delivering workshops, webinars, and events on positive psychology topics such as happiness, resilience, positive emotions, self-compassion, positive relationships, mindfulness, happiness at work
• Creating great educational materials such as videos and visuals focused on positive psychology
• Building and nurturing a community of individuals passionate about Positive Psychology and engaging in meaningful conversation on how to lead a happier, flourishing life.
Looking to enrich the wellbeing, skills, and performance of your team?
Next to our open events listed on top of this page (“Upcoming events”), we are available to design and deliver customized learning experiences for your organization.
Contact us to discuss how we can work together.