Event in Amsterdam
Intro to positive psychology – the science of happiness
Have you ever wondered about what really makes you happy?
What are some of scientifically proven ways to impact our level of happiness?
Why do we sometimes miss out to have more engagement, presence and enjoyment in our life..and how to avoid that trap?
How can we, through small and simple changes, build in more happiness and joy into our days?
In this introduction workshop we will explore all these topics in an engaging and interactive way. You will leave with better understanding of what are true sources of your happiness and with many practical ideas, tips and tricks on how to infuse a bit more of happiness into your everyday life and work.
Trainer: Mirna Smidt
• you will learn what are scientifically proven sources of happiness
• you will develop deeper understanding about which elements impact your happiness
• you will learn how to introduce more mindfulness in your life and how it relates to happiness
• you will develop more capacity for enjoyment and presence through mindfulness and gratitude
• you will explore how to have more flow and engagement in your life
• you will leave equipped with practical methods and techniques for raising own level of happiness
• you will discover new happiness boosters and ideas on how to create happy moments
If that sounds appealing – do not miss the chance to join us on this workshop!