International Week of Happiness At Work
20 - 24 September 2021, Online event
Throughout the International Week of Happiness at Work 2021, at Happiness Academy we are planning a series of (free) workshops, webinars and conversations about wellbeing at work.
Our intention for this week is to (re)connect team leaders, managers, HR experts and anyone actively working on the wellbeing of their team in meaningful conversations, offer them tools and findings from the science of positive psychology, and create space to reflect and plan initiatives (small or big) related to wellbeing at work.
All webinars are free – but signup is mandatory (unless you are on the Happiness Academy newsletter, in which case you will get all the info there)!
If you wish to join us just for the events/webinars from International Week of Happiness at Work, SIGN UP here.
If you are also interested in other Happiness Academy events, join us in the monthly newsletter to hear about future plans.
The schedule of workshops and webinars 2021
All webinars will be 1h long. We recommend adding event(s) you are interested in into your calendar.
6 foundations of wellbeing at work, 20th of Sep 2021, @ 12 p.m. CEST
At this webinar, we will dive into the big picture of wellbeing at work: what are the 6 important foundations of wellbeing at work? How can we approach building these?
While the webinar will be focused on the bigger picture, it will also give you a chance to reflect through meaningful questions on how is each of these cornerstones working out in your own team or organization. You will be provided with several practical tips and tools to strengthen each of the 6 foundations of wellbeing at work.
This webinar will give you new tools, ideas and perspectives on wellbeing at work – and all of this research-based.
Flow for the team: where performance meets employee satisfaction, 21st of Sep @ 12 p.m. CEST
Flow is the state of full immersion and engagement in a meaningful activity. As it is a state of high performance, but also a highly enjoyable and motivated state, it is one that has a huge positive impact on workplace teams.
The focus of this webinar will be on how to build conditions that enable more engagement and flow for the teams and individuals. We will look into both perspectives: what are the principles that you can focus on to build an environment fertile for flow, as well as what are small, practical, everyday approaches and practical tools that you can use to support your team in creating more flow for themselves.
Quick, practical tips & tools for team wellbeing that you can implement straight away, 21st of Sep @ 18 p.m. CEST
This 1h webinar will be all about quick and practical: you will get a toolbox of practical, easy, diverse tools and tips that you can bring into your workplace already this week, and boost the wellbeing fast and effective. While the focus will be on quick and practical tools and tips – all of them research-based – you will also be able to develop them in longer-term initiatives for more sustainable wellbeing.
P.S. If you find this topic interesting, also check the recording of last years webinar with a similar topic.
International Week of Happiness at Work 2020 - Topics delivered
In 2020, we delivered as many as 6 free sessions related to wellbeing at work.
The topics delivered:
- Benefits of wellbeing at work: What’s in it for your business? – 1h webinar
- Big picture of wellbeing at work: 6 foundations according to the positive psychology research – 2h interactive workshop
- Wellbeing in IT: Common challenges and how to solve them – 2h co-creation, highly interactive workshop
- Quick Wins for wellbeing at work: 7 practical tools you can implement right now – 1h webinar
- Your wellbeing initiatives: Share your experiences & get ideas from others – 2h co-creative, highly interactive workshop
- Flow @ workplace: Build an engaging environment for your team – 2h interactive workshop
The recordings for two webinars are still available here:
- Benefits of wellbeing at work: What’s in it for your business?
- Quick Wins for wellbeing at work: 7 practical tools you can implement right now
Workshops were interactive and therefore not recorded – but you can always contact us if you are interested in these topics!
If you have any questions, feedback, thoughts about International Week of Happiness at Work or Happiness Academy, do not hesitate to contact us – we would love to hear from you.
Happiness at work manifesto
In case you are looking for just a bit of motivation and inspiration to approach the topic of wellbeing at work in a bit more active way, we hope that this manifesto will give your the needed boost.
Interested in learning more than offered at this free event?
Applications are currently open for our courses:
- Positive psychology toolbox for trainers and coaches – virtual course in 9 x 2.5h modules
- Deep dive info flow: Live a more engaging life – virtual course in 6 x 2h modules
- Keys to successful and engaging virtual training – virtual course in 5 x 3h modules
- Train the trainer program in Zagreb (other European locations coming up in 2021 – let us know your feedback on locations you wish to see on the list)
Join Happiness Academy monthly newsletter if curious about future positive psychology workshops, and Trainers Toolbox monthly newsletter if looking to learn more about quality tools for trainers and coaches.